French Fry Nacho Bar Recipe
Making lightened up French fries is actually SO easy with the Philips AirFryer. In just four simplified steps, you can make fries in the Philips Airfryer. Add toppings and you’ll have a new personal favorite. Are you ready for this? Let’s do it!
30 – 40 min,
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1/2 TBSP of olive oil
- 1. Cut – Peel your potatoes and cut them into fry shapes. This can easily be done by cutting each potato in half. Then cutting each half lengthwise into strips. Place the pile on the side and cut additional slices through. Repeat for each potato.
- 2. Soak – Once your potatoes are sliced, soak your potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes. Don’t skip this step. It helps to remove the starch for better air frying.
- 3. Dry – Remove the potatoes from the water and dry them thoroughly.
- 4. Cook – Cook for 15 minutes in the Airfryer, shake half way through.
- 5. Top – Add your favorite toppings on your fries for a twist on traditional Nachos. Try adding tomatoes, onions, black beans, corn, shredded cheese, salsa or maybe even sour cream or a chipotle sauce.
- This recipe was created using the Philips Airfryer, Compact Version (HD9621)
- Recipe created by Cufetti