King Prawns in Ham with Red Pepper Dip
Need appetizer ideas? Make this delicious King Prawns in Ham with Red Pepper Dip recipe in your Philips Airfryer!
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved
- 10 (frozen) king prawns, defrosted
- 5 slices of raw ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tapas forks
- Preheat the Airfryer to 395°F. Put the bell pepper in the basket and slide it into the Airfryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Roast the bell pepper until the skin is slightly charred. Put the bell pepper in a bowl and cover it with a lid or cling film. Let the bell pepper rest for 15 minutes.
- Peel the prawns, make an incision in the back and remove the black vein. Halve the slices of ham lengthwise and wrap each prawn in a slice of ham.
- Coat the parcels with a thin film of olive oil and put them in the basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer to 3 minutes. Fry the prawns until crispy and just right.
- In the meantime, peel the skin off the bell pepper halves, remove the seeds and cut the pepper into pieces. Puree the bell pepper in the blender with the garlic, paprika and olive oil. Pour the sauce into a dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the prawns in ham in a platter with tapas forks and add the small dish with red pepper dip.
- Tip: Don’t have prawns? Try using shrimp.