Puff-Pastry Mini Hot Dogs
Try these puff-pastry mini hot dogs with ketchup or mustard. They are sure to be a crowd-pleaser with kids of all ages.
- 1 package of mini hot dogs (drained weight 8 ounces, approximately 20 mini hot dogs)
- 4 ounces (chilled or frozen, defrosted) ready-made puff pastry)
- 1 tablespoon fine mustard
- Preheat the AirFryer to 390° F
- Thoroughly drain the sausages on a layer of kitchen paper and dab them dry.
- Cut the puff pastry into strips measuring 2 inches and coat the strips with a thin layer of mustard.
- Roll each sausage spirally into a strip of pastry.
- Put half the sausages in pastry in the basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes. Bake the sausages in pastry until golden brown. Bake the remaining sausages in the same manner.
- Serve the mini hot dogs in a platter accompanied by a small dip of mustard or ketchup for dipping