Roasted Potatoes with Tuna
Make potatoes fun again! This Roast Potatoes with Tuna recipe requires few ingredients and is easy to make in your Philips Airfryer!
- 4 potatoes (1 lb.)
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can of tuna in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons (Greek) yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 green onion, finely sliced into rings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Preheat the Airfryer to 360°F. Soak the potatoes for at least 30 minutes and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Lightly brush the potatoes with olive oil and place them in the fryer basket. Slide the basket into the Airfryer and set the timer to 30 minutes to fry the potatoes until they are deliciously crunchy and done.
- In a bowl, finely mash the tuna and add the yogurt and chili powder. Mix well. Stir in half of the green onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on two plates and cut the top side lengthwise. Slightly push the potato open and spoon the tuna mixture onto the open potato. Sprinkle the filling with chili powder and spoon the capers and the rest of the green onion on top. Delicious with a fresh salad.