Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day!
- 1 (180g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons sliced spring onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 5 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, celery, green onion, dill and garlic granules.
- Replace with the following: ‘Preheat the AirFryer to 390°F. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls, and roll in wheat germ to coat.
- Put croquettes in the fryer basket and slide the basket into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 4 minutes and fry the croquettes until they are crispy brown.