Casting your Android screen is available on devices running Android 4.4.2 or higher. Casting your screen is not supported on iOS or Windows devices.
All devices running Android 4.4.2 or higher support the Cast Screen feature, some devices have been optimized for screen casting so your experience may vary. Please be sure to not be running "Power Saving Mode" on your Android device. This can limit the processing power of your device which could affect the performance of the Cast Screen feature.
To cast your screen from your Android device:
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your
2. Chromecast built-in device.
3. Open the Google Home app.
4. In the top left corner, touch the navigation drawer icon.
5. Touch the Cast Screen button.
6. Select your Chromecast device.