Pizza with salami, mozzarella and olives
Make delicious homemade pizzas in your Airfryer using the grill pan accessory. See this recipe as a basic recipe and play around with the toppings. This recipe is suitable for both the Airfryer Avance XL and the slightly smaller Airfryer Viva. In the Viva, the pizza will be slightly thicker.
- 1 ½ Cups 00 flour / 200 g 00 flour
- 3.75 ounces of water / 100 grams of water
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp of salt / 10 g salt
- 1 ¼ tsp of sugar / 5 g of sugar
- Tomato sauce
- 8 salami slices
- 12 mozzarella balls
- 10 small cherry tomatoes
- 10 black olives
- 1 red chili pepper, de-seeded
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Fresh basil
- Dried oregano
- Start by making a yeast dough: mix the yeast with the lukewarm water. Sift the flour, place it on your worktop and make a well in the center. Sprinkle the salt and the sugar on the edge. Pour the oil and the yeast mixture in the well and work carefully from the inside out. Knead to an elastic dough. If you have a food processor with dough hook, let it do the hard work and put it on setting 3. Divide the dough into two pieces and let it rise for a minimum of one hour under a damp cloth.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Remove the seeds from the pepper and cut into small pieces. Cut the olives into rings and the bell peppers into strips. After one hour, roll the dough onto the grill pan accessory (approximately 1/2 cm bigger than your grill pan) and spread the dough with the tomato sauce. Put all ingredients on the tomato sauce and bake the pizza for 8-10 minutes at 355°F degrees. Sprinkle with the basil.
- Tip: Use pre-made dough from the grocery store to save time.