- Reduces allergens, gases, odor
- Captures 99.97% of particles
- App connected
- Ideal for large rooms
Removes 99.97% of allergens such as pollen and dust mite*
Designed with a multi-stage active filtrations ystem, which captures up to 99.97% of particles that pass through the filter as small as 0.3 microns* - the size of most common airborne allergens, like pollen, dust, pet dander and more.
Extra-sensitive Allergen mode for allergy sufferers
Extra-sensitive Allergen mode detects even the slightest change in indoor allergen level and responds instantly to return indoor allergens to a safe level.
- Removes 99.97% >0.3microns particles: tested in 3rd party lab, it is from the air that passes through the filter.
- This does not include natural fall out. Air particle reduction depends on many variables, including ventilation. Results may vary in actual use.
- It does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Keep gas appliances well ventilated.
- Outperform purifier with the same size: this product (with a volume of 0.048m3) delivers a smoke CADR at 293 CFM while Philips 2000i (with a volume of 0.048m3) delivers smoke CADR at 179 CFM.
- Decay test conducted at Airmid Healthgroup Ltd. tested in a 28.5m3 test chamber contaminated with 100-200 µg nebulised airborne influenza A(H1N1), result has shown >99.9% reduction of airborne Influenza A virus (H1N1) within 30 minutes of operation, tested in Bacteria & Virus mode.
- Gas removal: does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Keep gas appliances well ventilated.
- Tested for Staphylococcus Albus by a third party lab, condition refer to Anti-bacterial properties tested according to GB21551.3-2010 using staphylococcus Albus, initial concentration is 1.3*10^5 cfu/m3, result has shown >99.9% after 1 hr of operation tested in Bacteria & Virus mode.
Effective against bacteria & viruses*
An extra-powerful Bacteria & Virus mode effectively removes many common bacteria and viruses, like H1N1 (influenza), for cleaner air.
Displays allergen levels in your home
A professional-grade sensor with AeraSense technology detects your indoor air allergens and displays the potential risk level of the air allergens on a scale from 1 to 12.
Gas monitor with 4-level display(1)
An advanced and accurate gas sensor displays the density level of gases(3) detected (incl. VOCs and odor)(4) on a scale from L1 to L4.
Numerical indicator for pollutant particles
AeraSense technology accurately detects and quickly responds to even the slightest change in the level of pollutant particles in the air. A digital display gives real-time feedback.
Simple 4-color display ring for easy monitoring
The color ring provides an additional visual cue ranging from blue (good) to red (poor) to present the indoor air quality.
Track, monitor and control with your smartphone app
Using the Air Matters app you can control your air purifier anywhere, anytime. Check the air quality in the app to get reassurance wherever you are, and to compare your indoor air quality with the outdoor air quality. You can also use the app to change the fan speed and to check the filter status.
Maximum performance with minimum noise
Unique TwinForce aerodynamics with dual-fan design doubles air flow for maximum performance. Optimized curvature of the air tunnel minimizes noise for quiet operation day and night. This combination helps this product outperform other purifiers with the same size.*
Ultra-quiet Sleep mode for a good night's sleep
In Sleep Mode, display lights are dimmed and the purifier operates in near silence for clean air while you sleep.
|CADR (smoke)||293 CFM|
|0.3µm particle removal||99,97* %|
|Ultra fine particle removal||as small as 3* nm|
|Filters out H1N1 Virus||99.9* %|
|Filters out bacteria||99.9* %|
|Recommended HEPA life time||12 months|
|Recommended AC life time||6 months|
|Room size||Up to 454 sq.ft|
|Air Quality feedback||Numerical|
|Modes||3 auto modes|
|Fan speed||Sleep, 1, 2, 3, Turbo|
|Healthy air lock & Alert||Yes|
|Color of control panel||White|
|Control panel type||Touch Panel|
|Material of main body||ABS|
|Cord length||1.8 m|
|Weight of product||8.8 kg|
AC5659/40 | Find similar products