Philips North America LLC is a part of Royal Philips and our company stands for quality, innovation, leadership and integrity. At Philips, we take our commitment to ethical behavior seriously and we expect that same commitment from everyone who works here. The Philips Ethics and Business Conduct Program formalizes that commitment and includes, without limitation, the following:
- Philips General Business Principles (GBPs) sets the worldwide standard for always acting with integrity.
- The Philips Code of Conduct for Interactions with United States Health Care Providers and Professionals (Philips Code of Conduct) sets specific guidelines on what is and what is not permissible with U.S. health care providers and professionals.
- Simply Right further defines the obligations for our United States employee in four key areas: Employment Practices, Business Conduct @Philips, Internal and External Controls and Reporting, and Sustainability.
- Financial Code of Ethics, Supply Management Code of Ethics, Whistleblower Policy, Philips Ethics Line and related ethics and compliance policies.
- The Philips Healthcare Compliance Program
Learn more about our compliance programs.