Philips North America LLC is a part of Royal Philips and our company stands for quality, innovation, leadership
- Philips General Business Principles (
GBPs) sets the worldwide standard for always acting with integrity.
- The Philips Policy for Interactions with United States Health Care Providers and Professionals (Philips Code of Conduct) sets specific guidelines on what is and what is not permissible with U.S. health care providers and professionals.
- Simply Right further defines the obligations
forour United States employee in four key areas: Employment Practices, Business Conduct @Philips, Internal and External Controls andReporting, and Sustainability.
- Financial Code of Ethics, Supply Management Code of Ethics, Whistleblower Policy, Philips Ethics Line and related ethics and compliance policies.
- The Philips Healthcare Compliance Program
- Philips Respironics Sleep & Respiratory Care Healthcare compliance information
Learn more about our compliance programs.