*Accessible via compatible clients including iOS, Android, Chrome web browser and Windows with release 9.0 or higher
Results from case studies are not predictive of results in other cases. Results in other cases may vary.
1. In a 2016 study by the Advisory Board, 28% of imaging departments surveyed reported being understaffed, with an annual uptick in vacancy rates for all imaging modalities since 2013. Imaging's System Advantage: Five goals for achieving systemness in imaging, Advisory Board Company, 2016.
2. "Enrollment snapshot of Radiography, Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine Technology Programs-2017." American Society of Radiologic Technologists. www.asrt.org/docs/defaultsource/research/enrollment snapshot/enrollment_snapshot_2017.pdf
3. C. Silvestrin. Europe's looming radiology capacity challenge. TMC. November 9, 2016.
4. IDR Medical. "ROCC Concept Assessment." 05 May 2020.
5. Prospective study of 30 subjects undergoing routine obstetric ultrasound imaging, New Mexico, USA. Michael S. Ruma, et al., The Use of a Novel Telemedicine Tool in Perinatology [abstract]. 30th ISUOG World Congress, 2020.
We are always interested in engaging with you.
Let us know how we can help.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.