Product availability is subject to country regulatory clearance. Please contact your local sales representative to check the availability in your country.
- The results of the application of dose reduction techniques will vary depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. The interventional radiologist assisted by a physicist as necessary has to determine the appropriate settings for each specific clinical task.
- Results based on total dose area product from a single center prospectively randomized cohort study on 136 patients (68 for Allura Xper without ClarityIQ and 68 for Allura Xper with ClarityIQ). Procedural performances (fluoroscopy time and number of cine images) of the physicians did not significantly differ between the two cohorts. Dekker, L.R., et al., New image processing and noise reduction technology allows reduction of radiation exposure in complex electrophysiologic interventions while maintaining optimal image quality: a randomized clinical trial. Heart Rhythm, 2013. 10(11): p. 1678-82.
- KODEX-EPD RF Ablation System is manufactured by Stockert GmbH, Boetzinger Str. 31, 79111, Freiburg, Germany. Not available for sale within the United States. Available for sale in the CE mark countries only. Please contact EPD Solutions for list of countries.
- For a list of compatible devices and catheters, please contact EPD Solutions. Devices and catheters that are not listed as compatible should not be connected to the KODEX-EPD RF Ablation System. For more information about this product (including user manuals or instructions for use), please contact your EPD Solutions representative.
- In 28 individual comparative studies, Philips ClarityIQ was associated with reductions in patient radiation exposure. Data on file.
- Relationship between radiation exposure and risk of complications, long-term health risk, procedure time and patient characteristics, procedure complexity, as reported in medical guidelines. Data on file.