Product availability is subject to country regulatory clearance. Please contact your local sales representative to check the availability in your country.
Co-registration tools available within IntraSight 7 configuration via SyncVision.
- Kuo WT, Odegaard JI, Rosenberg JK, Hofmann LV. Laser-assisted removal of embedded vena cava filters: a 5-year first-in-human study. Chest 2017;151:417–424.
- Desai, K. et al. Excimer Laser Sheath-Assisted Retrieval of “Closed-Cell” Design Inferior Vena Cava Filters. J Am Heart Assoc; 9: e017240 (2020).
- Kuo, W. et al. Laser-Assisted Removal of Embedded Vena Cava Filters: A First-In-Human Escalation Trial in 500 Patients Refractory to High-Force Retrieval. Journal of the American Heart Association9:24, 1-9 (2020).
- Gagne PG, Tahara RW, Fastabend CP, et al. Venography versus intravascular ultrasound for diagnosing and treating iliofemoral vein obstruction. J Vasc Surg: Venous and Lym Dis. 2017;5:678-87.
- Co-registration tools available within IntraSight 7 configuration via SyncVision.
- Davies JE, et al. DEFINE-FLAIR: A Multi- Centre, Prospective, International, Randomized, Blinded Comparison of Clinical Outcomes and Cost Efficiencies of iFR and FFR Decision-Making for Physiological Guided Coronary Revascularization. New England Journal of Medicine, epub March 18, 2017
- Gotberg M, et al., Instantaneous Wave-Free Ratio Versus Fractional Flow Reserve Guided Intervention (IFR-SWEDEHEART): A Multicenter, Prospective, Registry-Based Randomized Clinical Trial. New England Journal of Medicine, epub March 18, 2017.
- Patel M. “Cost-effectiveness of instantaneous wave-Free Ratio (iFR) compared with Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) to guide coronary revascularization decision-making.” Late-breaking Clinical Trial presentation at ACC on March 10, 2018.
- Maehara A, Matsumura M, Ali ZA, Mintz GS, Stone GW. IVUS-guided versus OCT-guided coronary stent implantation. J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2017;10:1487-1503.
- Choi K, et al. Impact of Intravascular Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Coronary Intervention on Long-Term Clinical Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Complex Procedures. JACC: Cardivascular Interventions. Mar 2019, 4281; DOI: 10.1016/j.jcin.2019.01.227.
- Certain credit conditions are required and every customer must be credit approved. Not all customers will qualify. Subject to program agreement.