1. Diiulio R. DME: Oxygen Therapy Caregivers, Not Just Equipment Suppliers. RT Magazine Web site. http://www.rtmagazine.com/2015/04/dme-oxygen-therapy-caregivers-just-equipment-suppliers/. Published April 3, 2015. Accessed April 4, 2017.
2. Fromer L. Implementing chronic care for COPD: planned visits, care coordination, and patient empowerment for improved outcomes. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2011;6:605-614.
3. Sanduzzi A, Balbo P, Candoli P, et al. COPD: adherence to therapy. Multidiscip Respir Med. 2014;9(1):60.
4. Bonini M, Usmani OS. The importance of inhaler devices in the treatment of COPD. COPD Res Pract. 2015;1:9.
5. Singh G, Zhang W, Kuo YF, Sharma G. Association of psychological disorders with 30-day readmission rates in patient with COPD. Chest. 2016;149(4):905-915.
6. Pratt LA, Brody DJ. Depression and smoking in the U.S. household population aged 20 and over, 2005-2008. NCHS Data Brief. 2010;(34):1-8.
7. Iyer AS, Bhatt SP, Garner JJ, et al. Depression is associated with readmission for acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2016;13(2):197-203.