1. ASTM F2503-13, Standard Practice for Marking Medical Devices and Other Items for Safety in the Magnetic Resonance Environment, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013, www.astm.org*.
2. Scanning patients with MR Conditional implants. Philips FieldStrength; December 2015. http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/education-resources/publications/fieldstrength/mri-and-mr-conditional-implants.
3. Kalin R, Stanton MS. Current clinical issues for MRI scanning of pacemaker and defibrillator patients. PACE 2005;28:326-328.
4. Gimbel JR, Bello D, Schmitt M, et al. Randomized trial of pacemaker and lead system for safe scanning at 1.5 Tesla. Heart Rhythm. 2013;10:685-91 Shenthar J, Milasinovic G, Al Fagih A, et al. MRI scanning in patients with new and existing CapSureFix Novus 5076 pacemaker leads: randomized trial results. Heart Rhythm. 2015;12:759-65.
5. Shenthar J, Milasinovic G, Al Fagih A, et al. MRI scanning in patients with new and existing CapSureFix Novus 5076 pacemaker leads: randomized trial results. Heart Rhythm. 2015;12:759-65.
6. Wollmann CG, Thudt K, Kaiser B, et al. Safe performance of magnetic resonance of the heart in patients with magnetic resonance conditional pacemaker systems: the safety issue of the ESTIMATE study. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2014 May 6;16:30
7. Schwitter J, Gold MR, Al Fagih A, Lee S, Peterson M, Ciuffo A, Zhang Y, Kristiansen N, Kanal E, Sommer T; Evera-MRI Study Investigators. Image quality of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in patients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator system designed for the magnetic resonance imaging environment. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016;9:pii: e004025.