1. Results are specific to the institution where they were obtained and may not reflect the results achievable at other institutions.
2. In 18 individual comparative studies, Philips ClarityIQ was associated with reductions in patient radiation exposure.
3. Tacher V, et al (2013). Image Guidance for Endovascular Repair of Complex Aortic Aneurysms: Comparison of Twodimensional and Three-dimensional Angiography and Image Fusion, J Vasc Interv Radiol, 24(11), 1698-1706. Doi: 10.1016/j.jvir.2013.07.016.
4. Sailer AM, et al (2014). CTA with fluoroscopy image fusion guidance in endovascular complex aortic aneurysm repair, Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014 Apr;47(4):349-56. Doi: 10.1016/j.ejvs.2013.12.022.
5. S. Jens, Henk A. Marquering , Mark J. W. Koelemay, Jim A. Reekers. Perfusion Angiography of the Foot in Patients with Critical Limb Ischemia: Description of the Technique.
6. Gutiérrez Castillo D1, San Norberto García EM, Fidalgo Domingos L, Fuente Garrido R, Estévez Fernández I, Vaquero Puerta C.[Incidence of contrast induced nephropathy in patients who underwent an aortic endovascular repair. Rev Port Cir Cardiotorac Vasc. 2015 Apr-Jun;22(2):101-107