Results presented are for illustrative purposed only and are not predictive of actual results for your business. Results are specific to the institution where they were obtained and may not reflect the results achievable at other institutions.
1. According to the definition of AI from the EU High-Level Expert Group.
2. Advancing key performance indicators with pre-visit navigation: A case study with Boston Medical Center. Philips, 2020.
3. Using Philips MR SmartWorkflow.
4. Prospective study of 30 subjects undergoing routine obstetric ultrasound imaging, New Mexico, USA. Michael S. Ruma, et al. The use of a novel telemedicine tool in perinatology [abstract]. 30th ISUOG World Congress, 2020.
5. Results at Campus Bio-Medico University Hospital using integrated informatics solutions.
6. DAIC. 8 Top trend takeaways in medical imaging from RSNA 2020.
7. Medscape National physician burnout, depression & suicide report 2019.
8. Radiology staff in focus: A radiology services impact and satisfaction survey of technologists and imaging directors. A research study conducted for Philips by The MarkeTech Group, 2019.
9. Care Quality Commission. Radiology review: A national review of radiology reporting within the NHS in England, 2018.
12. Impression of time savings based on a subjective comparison between using the integrated workflow versus accessing a separate AV workstation.
We are always interested in engaging with you.
Let us know how we can help.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.