Using an innovative and collaborative approach, our consultants help identify strengths and weaknesses, redesign workflows, implement new processes, and monitor long-term results.
- Inventory: A technology inventory is gathered including location, age, condition, key service issues, technology lifecycle, useful life, and more.
- Assessment: Technology strategy is assessed and recommendations are made for replacement or re-deployment of assets based on current and future demands.
- Prioritization: Current and future technology plans are prioritized to increase system utilization and align to future technology demands.
- Utilization: High-level evaluation of system utilization, volume, procedure mix, and staffing as well as identification of areas of concern to understand future demand and more.
- Recommendations: A multi-year capital plan is developed including utilization recommendations, alignment to future demands, and long-term replacement, upgrades, and disposal recommendations.