The HeartNavigator is a structural heart CT planning and live guidance solution using automatic heart model segmentation of anatomy to improve ease of use, speed and reproducibility of planning tasks, and adding the ability to overlay planned targets, landing zones and anatomical boundaries onto live fluoroscopy.
In TAVR, HeartNavigator enables:
- Calcification distribution assessment
- Fully automatic sizing and view planning
- Virtual TAVR device visualization to examine anatomical fit
- Automatic planning report
- Table side recall of planned X-ray projections
- Live overlay of segmentation to visualize landing zones, coronary ostia and annotations