DreamStation Go is a ultra portable positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy system designed for the frequent traveler. Patients can rely on its unique blend of connectivity, packability and powerful, convenient features.
1. When compared against Transcend, HDM Z1, AirMini (does not offer heated humidifier), Devilbiss
2. Note: The use of portable tap water may require periodic maintenance of the tank base to remove the build up of solids present in portable tap water. Refer to the User Manual for maintenance instructions.
3. DreamStation Go is equipped with a universal adapter designed to fit all standard 22mm OD connections.
4. When compared to Philips 22mm performance tubing
5. In very hard water areas, it is recommended that you use distilled or bottled water.
6. Adjusts humidification output when water-saver target time is enabled. Refer to the User Manual for more information.
By clicking on the link, you will be leaving the official Royal Philips ("Philips") website. Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this site are provided only for your convenience and in no way represent any affiliation or endorsement of the information provided on those linked websites. Philips makes no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to any third-party websites or the information contained therein.