*Results from case studies are not predictive of results in other cases. Results in other cases may vary.
**Tube for Life guarantee is only currently available for Incisive CT.
1. Talaee N. Stress and burnout in health care workers during COVID-19 pandemic: validation of a questionnaire, June 6, 2020. Nature Public Health Emergency Collection. https://www.ncbi.nlm. nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7275852/
2. Life of the product is defined by Philips as 10 years. Tube for Life guarantee availability varies by country. Please contact your local Philips sales representative for details.
3. Actual operating costs for customers vary significantly because many variables exist (such as CT make and model, hospital/imaging center size, case mix, system usage). The potential savings identified estimates the avoidance of purchasing replacement tubes over a 10-year useful life of a CT system, based on an average selling price of $140,000 per replacement tube and estimated tube life of 3 years. There can be no guarantee that all customers will achieve this result.
4. According to the definition of AI from the EU High-Level Expert Group. Based on a study performed at Oz Radiology Group, Queensland, Australia. Results from case studies are not predictive of results in other cases. Results in other cases may vary.
5. Based on 145 different sites across 8 different countries.
6. Spectral Detector CT: A Study Among Patients With Renal Insufficiency - CARTI.
7. Impact of spectral body imaging in patients suspected for occult cancer: a prospective study of 503 patients | SpringerLink.