Care teams—and patients—can have the best chance of success by pairing Expression patient monitors with Expression MR accessories, which have been specifically designed for MR applications.
Bedside-quality monitoring in the MR environment
Philips patient monitors help monitor over 200 million patients every year. We applied the expertise behind this ubiquitous market penetration to creating a compatible suite of state-of-the-art support products specially designed for bedside-quality monitoring in the MR environment.
- Bedside-quality parameters and design for exceptional care and management.
- Exam protocol flexibility and freedom of movement reduce monitor placement restrictions.
- Expression MR Quadtrodes are designed to reduce imaging artifacts and RF burns.
- Expression MR-grade NiBP cuffs and hoses are available in a range of sizes, which allow you to choose the optimal size for your patient.
- Designed to complement MR-specific Philips Expression patient monitors, transforming care in Hybrid OR environments to enable surgery and MR imaging to be done in the same room.
Philips Expression MR electrodes, procedure kits, cords, wireless modules, scanners, sensors, cuffs, and other accessories are rigorously designed, engineered, and manufactured specifically for vital sign accuracy and to complement the accuracy and performance of Expression monitors.
We help you translate your vision of a better care environment into reality.