Specifically designed for nuclear cardiology exams, the CardioMD IV is a clinically proven system tailored to enhance your cardiology workflow and add value to your practice—allowing you to leverage the power of nuclear medicine to deliver diagnostic confidence for cardiac imaging.
The CardioMD IV is a dedicated cardiac SPECT solution that fits your institution’s clinical and economic needs. This easy-to-use, clinically proven system provides:
- Diagnostic image quality and reliability.
- An open gantry design for enhanced patient comfort and flexibility in patient positioning.
- Half-time cardiac imaging with Astonish reconstruction for improved workflow efficiency without sacrificing image quality.
- Enterprise-wide access to state-of-the-art cardiac quantification software with IntelliSpace Portal.
- A small footprint for easy siting. Fits in virtually any camera room, without requiring costly renovations.
- Service and support solutions help you deliver patient-focused care while managing operational costs.