Shopping cart

There are currently no items in your shopping cart.

    Professional TVs with embedded Netflix and brand-new interactive displays part of Philips Professional Display Solutions’ ISE 2020 launch plans  

    Philips Professional Display Solutions is preparing for one of its biggest-ever launch events at ISE 2020, with a series of new product announcements – including a broadened range of extended lifetime Pro TVs with Netflix embedded and a series of dedicated collaboration displays for the education and corporate markets.


    The company, a leading digital display solutions provider in the B2B market, will be showcasing its cutting-edge new products, together with a full line-up of solutions including its highly competitive, superior quality LED range on ISE Stand 10-K170.


    New decade, new era


    Ever since launching its first TV in 1938, Philips has remained at the forefront of change in the industry. Working closely with the global market to understand, address and overcome everyday pain points and obstacles in the ever-changing workplace, Philips Professional Display Solutions creates new and truly innovative products and solutions.


    According to a recent report from Futuresource, sales of collaboration displays have seen spectacular growth, showing annual sales increasing more than 154% in the past two-years, with corporate taking the lion’s share (85%) and education making up the remainder (15%).


    Growth is expected to continue over the next four years, with sales forecast to increase a further 40% in the corporate market, whilst interactive displays used in the classroom shows huge growth protentional, particularly in Europe, where penetration is at just 25%.


    Both markets remain a key focus for Philips Professional Display Solutions and will be clearly demonstrated at ISE 2020.


    Commenting on the new products to be launched at ISE 2020, General Manager for Philips’ Professional Display Solutions in EMEA, AP & NA, Chris Colpaert, said: “As a global organisation with an exceptional history of innovation, we take a very personal approach to our product development. As such, we work to create display solutions that remove the day-to-day niggles that both integrators and end-users may be experiencing with products across the sectors.


    “Our product launches at ISE 2020 will bring our total range of solutions, including these new corporate and education displays, into the next era and we’re very much looking forward to welcoming visitors to experience these best-in-class solutions in February.”


    Visit Philips Professional Display Solutions in Hall 10, K170 at ISE 2020. Register for free with Philips PDS using invitation code 830226. * https://www.futuresource-consulting.com/the-source-newsletter/global-collaboration-displays-market-soars-by-172/


    About Philips Professional Display Solutions: 
    Philips Professional Display Solutions is operated by TP Vision and MMD, subsidiaries of TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. TP Vision and MMD exclusively market and sell Philips commercial displays and Philips monitors worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, TP Vision and MMD use a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. TP Vision and MMD operate with their Global headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

    Share with

    You are about to visit a Philips global content page


    Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.