Brushing, video and motion data
We collect your brushing, video and motion data, including your routine, session information, and sensor data such as mode, position, motion and pressure of the brush.
This data includes your:
- Session ID
- Participant ID
- Brushing Duration
- Brushing Mode
- Intensity Level
- Battery Level
- Gyroscope Calibration Data
- Video of User, Front Facing Camera, 1080p, 30 frames/sec (constant frame rate)
- IMU Data (Timestamped, streamed at 30 Hz)
- Pressure Data (Timestamped, streamed at 10 Hz)
- Proximity Data (Timestamped, streamed at 10 Hz)Timestamps of Taps
We collect your brushing video recordings, including:
- Video of user, front facing, 1080p, Constant frame rate
- IMU sensor data, approx. 30Hz
- Pressure levels, approx. 10Hz
- Proximity levels, approx. 10Hz
- Video alignment information (either timestamps or video frame indexes).
- Motion data (measured by the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) sensor inside your power toothbrush) during at-home brushing sessions.
Your videos will show your face, mouth, teeth and brushing behavior.
We use your brushing and video recording data for the purposes mentioned in the study’s privacy notice, including tracking your progress towards goals. The App may process your personal data locally to provide you with brushing tips.
Every time you use the App, you are free to decide which brushing and video recording data you want to share with us. If you notice that the brushing and video recording data infringes the Study guidelines or is of low quality, you can dismiss them and record new ones.