Philips solutions spotlight at RSNA 2020: advancing precision diagnosis to enable a clear care pathway
From the moment a patient is referred to radiology to the time their clinical status is known, care depends on a cascade of complex workflows where precision and efficiency are essential. From data-driven practice management and improving the radiology staff and patient experience, to increasing diagnostic confidence to improving patient care, Philips is connecting the right data, technology and clinical insights to enable the patient’s pathway through precision diagnosis and therapy.
Key areas of focus for Philips at RSNA across its rich portfolio or radiology solutions include:
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) – Philips Ingenia Ambition, based on the industry’s first and only, fully sealed BlueSeal magnet, provides more productive  helium-free MR operations while delivering excellent image quality for challenging patients. Ingenia Ambition with Compressed SENSE acceleration performs MRI exams up to 50% faster  for all anatomies in both 2D- and 3D scanning. The SmartPath Upgrade Program now makes it possible for customers to extend the lifetime of their existing MR equipment and easily upgrade to the latest technology for long-term success.
- Computed Tomography (CT) – Philips Incisive enhances the CT experience for patients and staff while controlling costs across the organization to help meet the most pressing financial, clinical and operational goals.
- Digital PET/CT – Philips Vereos is the world’s first and only fully digital, clinically proven, PET/CT solution. With proprietary Digital Photon Counting technology for outstanding advances all along the imaging chain, Vereos exemplifies an established total solution to reveal more, earlier, to help you improve patient care and manage costs.
- Diagnostic X-ray – Philips DigitalDiagnost C90 is designed to meet the diagnostic imaging needs of the most demanding institutions, to comfortably see more patients per day, and shorten patient wait time, by decreasing the time to diagnosis with innovative tools to help drive workflow efficiency.
- Ultrasound – Philips ultimate ultrasound solution for pediatric assessment is customized to provide quick, confident imaging using advanced technology for a non-ionizing, gentler modality tailored to the specific needs of children.
- Advanced Visualization Workspace – Philips IntelliSpace Portal is an advanced visualization and analysis software solution designed to support diagnostic process, follow-up and communication across clinical domains and modalities, through a connected and secure workflow. The solution is a multi-modality and vendor agnostic comprehensive suite of advanced visualization solutions for Radiology.
- Integrated Patient Management – Philips Patient Management Solution enables communication between care providers and patients to prepare patients for their appointments, help them show up on-time, and follow their care plans to help reduce no-shows and drive patient preparedness to improve diagnostic outcomes.