We all have an active part to play in improving sustainability and access to care. Let’s inspire each other to commit to taking action and decarbonize healthcare together, making sure people can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.
Let’s talk about how we can work together:
- We can partner with you to design sustainability efforts and/or help you reach sustainability goals. Let us share our successes with you
- We can help you improve access to care and address sustainability goals by procuring parts/refurbished equipment from AllParts
- Contact a Philips representative to find out more
Other helpful links
Partnership and Innovation
Corporate Social Responsibility
Doing business responsibly and sustainably
1. Health Care Without Harm. Moonshot moment: Why healthcare is the climate champion we need right now. 2021 Annual Report. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://noharm-uscanada.org/sites/default/files/documents-files/6987/2021AnnualReport_HCWH.pdf
2. Eckelman M, Huang K, Lagasse R, et al. Health care pollution and public health damage in the United States: an update. Health Affairs. 2020;39(12):2071-2079. doi:10.1377/hlthaff.2020.01247.
3. Philips. Future Health Index 2022: U.S. Report. Healthcare hits reset: priorities shift as healthcare leaders navigate a changed world.
4. Health Care Without Harm. Race to zero. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://healthcareclimateaction.org/racetozero
5. Philips. Future Health Index 2022: Global Report. Healthcare hits reset: priorities shift as healthcare leaders navigate a changed world.
6. Philips. Philips meets its “Healthy people, Sustainable planet” targets and forges ahead with integrated ESG framework.” February 23, 2021. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/press/2021/20210223-philips-meets-its-healthy-people-sustainable-planet-targets-and-forges-ahead-with-integrated-esg-framework.html#:~:text=Green%20Revenues%20increased%20to%20EUR,the%202020%20target%20of%2070%25
7. Philips. Philips again a leading company in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. November 22, 2021. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/press/2021/20211122-philips-again-a-leading-company-in-the-dow-jones-sustainability-indices.html
8. Ochoa FN, Holder D, Sardon M. The 100 most sustainably managed companies in the world. The Wall Street Journal. October 13, 2020. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-100-most-sustainably-managed-companies-in-the-world-11602507298
9. Philips. Philips again recognized for its commitment to action on climate change. December 8, 2020. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/press/2020/20201208-philips-again-recognized-for-its-commitment-to-action-on-climate-change.html
10. Philips. Philips ranked highly by CDP for supplier engagement on climate change. March 16, 2021. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/articles/2021/20210316-philips-ranked-highly-by-cdp-for-supplier-engagement-on-climate-change.html
11. Philips. Philips announces ambitious climate action to drive significant reduction of greenhouse gas emissions in its supply chain. October 28, 2021. Accessed August 9, 2022.https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/press/2021/20211028-philips-announces-ambitious-climate-action-to-drive-significant-reduction-of-greenhouse-gas-emissions-in-its-supply-chain.html#:~:text=In%202021%2C%20Philips%20stepped%20up,CO%E2%82%82%20emissions%20reduction%20in%20the
12. AllParts Medical. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.allpartsmedical.com/
13. Philips. Philips Circular Edition systems. Accessed August 9, 2022. https://www.philips.com.au/healthcare/solutions/philips-circular-systems