Philips showcases commitment to deliver the goal of more seamless care
Philips will introduce and spotlight integrated technologies empowering data-driven clinical decisions to deliver value-based care in hospital and ambulatory settings. Intelligent technologies help improve interoperability to optimize care pathways, workflows and asset management across key areas including:
Population Health and Virtual Care Solutions:
- An expanded suite of population health management and patient engagement offerings feature VitalHealth and Wellcentive, Philips’ comprehensive cloud-based informatics platform, which manages 2.5 Billion patient data points per month across 50 states nationwide, driving $700 million in value-based reimbursements in 2017.
- Philips telehealth and eICU programs enable significant cost savings, to help improve patient outcomes with lower mortality rates and shorter lengths of stay, to improve accessibility of healthcare and caregiver satisfaction.
- Remote patient management in the home includes Philips’ latest medication adherence solution, demonstrating a 53 percent reduction in ED visits .
- CareSage predictive analytics help identify emerging risk patients to provide early intervention to reduce costs and improve outcomes.
- Sleep and Respiratory Care data from therapy devices can be converted into actionable insights on demand via Philips Care Orchestrator software platform, enabling remote patient management to help avoid unnecessary costly home visits.
Acute Care, Early Detection and Intervention:
- Philips IntelliVue Guardian with Early Warning Scoring is shown to reduce respiratory and cardiac arrests by more than 50 percent on general care floors for some customers .
- IntelliSpace Console joins Philips’ portfolio of solutions to help reduce clinical cognitive overload and medical errors.
- Philips IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition (ISEE) is a full suite of interoperable healthcare applications and services for hospital-wide healthcare informatics to help drive cost savings, improved workflows and enhanced patient care.
- Focused offerings for radiology and cardiology informatics within ISEE now include the latest iteration of the IntelliSpace Cardiovascular platform, and full integration with IntelliSpace Portal, the 2018 KLAS Category Leader in Advanced Visualization.
- Driving forward precision medicine and the management of IT systems, Philips’ IntelliSpace Genomics, IntelliSpace Oncology , IntelliSite Pathology and ISEE are all designed to streamline seamless data integration to provide actionable insights.
Integration, interoperability, IoT and AI – both in the cloud and on-premise – help optimize care pathways, workflows and system utilization, which are critical to operational, clinical and financial efficiency. Philips solutions across key areas include:
Data Integration and Artificial Intelligence (AI):
- Built on Philips HealthSuite, Philips will introduce HealthSuite Insights, a new data science platform to address the advancing adoption of analytics and artificial intelligence in healthcare, with integrated Blockchain security services.
- Also new is Philips Insights Marketplace, an ecosystem of curated, readily available AI assets for license, giving healthcare organizations and technology vendors the ability to share and commercialize valuable AI assets within the healthcare community.
Intelligent Workflow and Interoperability:
- With the recent acquisition of Forcare, Philips has expanded its suite of intelligent solutions designed to enhance interoperability and data sharing.
- Philips PerformanceBridge optimizes operational departmental performance, bringing together data, people and services to bridge the gap between data and decision making.
Internet of Things
- Philips HealthSuite Cloud brings IoT to healthcare, seamlessly managing and connecting 11 million Philips and third-party devices in a secure, cloud-based platform.
- FocusPoint, a new intuitive web-based management system offers enhanced visibility into equipment health, troubleshooting capabilities, and performance of patient monitoring solutions to improve biomedical and IT department productivity.