*In a retrospective review conducted by Philips Respironics of approximately 15,000 SystemOne patients, patients who used SleepMapper, which has been rebranded to DreamMapper, demonstrated 22% greater adherence to the therapy than patients who did not use SleepMapper.
†When compared to Philips Respironics 22mm performance tubing head-to-head, incentivized trial, of DreamStation 15mm tubing vs. DreamStation 12mm micro-flexible tubing, 2016 (n=31).
1. 2020 Analysis of 41,703 US Care Orchestrator patients.
2. Data analysis after 90 days of use. Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=310; n=253 completed questionnaire). Patients scanned using the Mask Selector (n=118) vs. traditional fitting methods (n=135).
3. Retrospective study using 2014 -2016 EncoreAnywhere data from Home Care Providers using PAMS for at least six months. Adherence measured by CMS Compliance guidelines - minimum of 4 hours of use over 70% of the nights during a consecutive 30 day period within the first 90 days of use.
4. PAMS White Paper. CMS Compliance definition - minimum of 4 hours of use over 70% of the nights during a consecutive 30 day period within the first 90 days of use.
5. White paper – DreamMapper: A mobile application and website to engage sleep apnea patients in PAP therapy and improve adherence to treatment.
6. van Maanen et al. 2013, The sleep position trainer: a new treatment for positional obstructive sleep apnoea.
7. Eijsvogel et al. 2015, Sleep Position Trainer versus Tennis Ball Technique in Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome.
8. Dutch Apnea Society (Apneuvereniging) survey based on 75 NightBalance users for an average of 2.2 years; 2017.
9. Berry RB, et al, NightBalance Sleep Position Treatment Device versus Auto-adjusting Positive Airway Pressure for Treatment of Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Accepted Papers, 2/27/2019.
10. C-Flex was clinically shown to increase nightly usage by 1 hour and 42 minutes compared to traditional CPAP therapy.