1. Berry, R. et al, NightBalance sleep position treatment device versus auto-adjusting positive airway pressure for treatment of positional obstructive sleep apnea, J Clin Sleep Medicine,2019 ,Vol. 5, No.7, 947-956
2. NightBalance OSA Symptoms survey: Reimbursement Dossier Netherlands.
3. Heinzer, R. et al, Prevalence and Characteristics of Positional Sleep Apnea in the HypnoLaus Population-based cohort, Sleep Medicine 2018; 48:157-162.
4. Cartwright criteria, Effect of Sleep Position on Sleep Apnea Severity, R. Cartwright, 1984.
5. de Ruiter, M. et al, Durability of treatment effects of the sleep position trainer versus oral appliance therapy in positional OSA: a 12-month follow-up of a randomized controlled trial, Sleep and Breathing 201822:441-450.