Improving diagnosis, treatment and outcomes
In an expansive presence at RSNA 2017, Philips will debut new imaging solutions, including the latest configuration of the IQon Spectral CT. As the world’s first spectral detector-based Computed Tomography (CT) scanner, the new IQon configuration provides clinicians increased diagnostic certainty in every scan, with zero compromise. Also featured are recent innovations including Azurion Image-Guided Therapy platform, now available in Canada, Vereos fully digital PET/CT, and a series of OB/GYN ultrasound solutions that help clinicians streamline the path to a more confident diagnosis in the most complex and challenging cases.
Combined with its intelligent Healthcare Informatics and services portfolio for decision support and workflow and operational performance improvement, Philips will showcase data-driven technology enabling radiologists to obtain quality images and improve patient care through integrated systems and software. At this year’s RSNA, Philips will highlight advanced imaging technology including:
- MR Solutions – Unveiling a new magnetic resonance (MR) imaging system and other solutions designed to support diagnostic confidence, enhance productivity and improve patient experience.
- ProxiDiagnost N90 DXR – Philips’ newest premium digital radiography-fluoroscopy (DRF) system supports high room utilization and throughput, accessible design and dose management features to benefit patients and staff.
- Ultimate Ultrasound Solution for Small Parts Assessment – First-of-its-kind, single-transducer solution, featuring the eL18-4 PureWave linear array transducer for small parts imaging to help clinicians assess diseases and disorders of small organs such as breasts, testicles and thyroid, as well as musculoskeletal injuries like sprains and tears.
- CardioMD IV and BodyMD SPECT solutions – New cost-efficient cardiac and general purpose SPECT solutions provide quality images with an improved workflow and patient experience, and a small footprint.
- Anatomical Intelligence for whole breast ultrasound - Enhances screening and diagnostic workflow, facilitating breast-screening exams while preserving superb image quality for full diagnostic studies.
- Philips IntelliSite Pathology Solution - The first and currently only digital pathology solution in the U.S. to be marketed for primary diagnostic use.
Philips will also unveil its latest AI-driven intelligent solutions and advanced visualization in radiology including:
- The debut of the next iteration of IntelliSpace Portal, featuring enhancements across the solution to provide radiologists with an improved set of applications and workflows to support the reading and follow up of complex cases.
- The introduction of IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition for Radiology, Philips’ comprehensive managed solution for enterprise imaging, which offers unique clinical products and services for radiologists through single sign-on access to IntelliSpace PACS, Illumeo, IntelliSpace Portal, Universal Data Manager, DoseWise Portal and PerformanceBridge, designed to assist users in turning insights into action for streamlined clinical decision making.
- The collaboration between Philips and Nuance, bringing AI directly into radiology reporting, leveraging assets from Philips Illumeo with adaptive intelligence and Nuance PowerScribe 360 to help reduce discrepancies, and improve radiology reporting, accuracy and standardization.
- New agreements with 3D printing industry leaders, 3D Systems and Stratasys, giving Philips customers seamless access to expedite 3D printing to create anatomical models to help physicians understand patient anatomy that is difficult to visualize, and deliver personalized medicine in the most unique, complex cases.
- The growing adoption of Philips PerformanceBridge, a flexible suite of continuous improvement solutions that assists radiology departments in enhancing productivity, improving the patient and staff experience, and delivering better value-based care.