1. DreamWear Under The Nose:
- Data analysis at 30 days of use of 2015 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=98). Prescribed masks include ResMed Swift FX, ResMed Mirage FX, Philips Wisp, and ResMed P10.
- Data analysis at 10 days of use of 2019 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=81). Prescribed masks include ResMed Airfit N10, N20, Mirage Fx, Philips Wisp, Pico, ComfortGel Blue, F&P Eson & Eson 2
2. DreamWear Full Face:
- Data analysis of Aug 2017 Patient Preference trial where n = 85 and prescribed masks include Resmed Airfit F10 and F20, Respironics Amara View and F&P Simplus.
3. DreamWear Silicone Pillows:
- Analysis after 30 day of use during Jul/Aug 2020. Pillows preference trial with n = 127. Prescribed maskes include ResMed Airfit PIO, P30i, Swift Fx, F&P Brevida, Philips DeamWear Gel Pillows, Nuance / Pro.
4. To see which CPAP and BiPAP devices are available with DreamMapper, visit here.
5. Philips conducted a VPH 10 step process. The project executed 4 rounds of interviews and surveys in Nov. 2010 through Feb. 2012. Over 300 live interviews and 400 survey respondents participated.
6. Design claim - The design of the mask is such that it does not contact the nasal bridge.
7. When compared to Philips 22mm Performance tubing
8. RTCA/DO-160G section 21, category M.
For informational purposes only, not to replace physician's directions.