The new Philips Sonicare TongueCare+ tongue brush and tongue spray
transform a Sonicare power toothbrush into the most advanced breath
• Kills 99% of oral malodor bacteria1 for all-day fresh breath²
• Reduces oral malodor up to 78% better³
Designed specifically for the tongue
In healthy patients, up to 80% of oral malodor comes from the tongue.
But most patients don’t clean it, and those who do typically use a
manual toothbrush, which isn’t designed to clean the tongue.
A powerful combination
Philips Sonicare TongueCare+ pairs sonic technology and
the antibacterial strength of Philips Sonicare BreathRx
Tongue Spray to target the primary cause of oral malodor.
• Innovative tongue brush with 240 flexible elastomer
MicroBristles to clean deep around papillae
• 31,000 vibrations per minute help break up tongue coating
and sweep away debris and bacteria
• Alcohol-free tongue spray with antibacterial cetylpyridinium
chloride (CPC) and Zytex™ to neutralize VSC gasses, in a
thick, concentrated formula that lubricates the tongue for
a gentle clean
Daily reduction of oral malodor with the use of a sonic tongue brush combined with an antibacterial tongue spray in a randomized cross-over clinical investigation.
Journal of Breath Research
S Saad1, P Gomez-Pereira2, K Hewett1, P Horstman3, J Patel2 and J Greenman1