Find the right temperature and wattage setting for your Philips Avent microwave sterilizer bags with these simple tips and tricks.
What microwave setting to use for Avent sterilizer bags?
Published on 2017-04-07
Tips and tricks
- The microwave sterilizer bag works for all microwaves.
- Select the wattage and time according to the table in the manual
- Never place the bag on a metal grill. If your microwave does not have a rotating plate turn the bag on its other side half way the cycle.
The sterilizing time depends on your microwave. Select the appropriate microwave wattage and time according to the following table:
- Microwave setting 600-750 W-Time 5 min
- Microwave setting 800-1100 W-Time 3 min
- Microwave setting Above 1100W-Time 1.5 min