Philips Norelco's Series 9000 Prestige glides smoothly over your skin while cutting each hair exceptionally close. Capture more hair in fewer passes*, resulting in a difference you can feel - excellent skin comfort.
*756 evaluations by 7 barbers with 108 consumers in Germany
Blades with extra strong, sharp edges for ultimate closeness. NanoTech precision blades are strengthened with nano particles to cut hair with the highest precision, delivering an extremely close shave at skin level.
Superb SkinComfort rings
Rings coated with metallic pigments for superb gliding Get a shave that glides extremely smoothly over your skin. The rings with metallic pigments have an anti-friction coating for superb gliding with our best shaver.
BeardAdapt Sensor Personalize your shave by choosing between three settings. Shave off even a dense 7-day beard - effortlessly. The BeardAdapt Sensor checks the hair density 15 times per second and automatically adapts the shaver to your hair.
Discover the Philips Norelco Series 9000 Prestige electric razor
What others say about the Philips Norelco Series 9000 Prestige electric razor
Philips - the world’s number one electric shaving brand! World’s No 1 Electric Shaving brand*
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited, Consumer Appliances 2018ed, per body shavers category definition, retail volume sales in units, 2017 data
What's in the box of the Series 9000 Prestige?
The Philips Norelco S9000 Prestige shaver, SP9820, comes with a click-on trimmer for perfect moustache and sideburn trimming and a premium pouch.
Click on our skin-friendly Precision Trimmer to finish your look. It’s ideal for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns.
Premium Travel Case
The premium travel case protects the shaver as well as its accessories. Its thoughtful design matches the timeless elegance of the shaver.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of electric shaving?
With electric shaving you don’t have to compromise: You get both, closeness and skin comfort. Also, electric shavers are convenient to use: many shavers can be used wet and dry and also under the shower.
What is the benefit of rotary shaving?
Rotary shaving heads are known for their flexibility. As a result, you get a smooth shave also in difficult to reach areas. You can complete your shave with fewer passes and less pressure. The result is a close shave and high skin comfort.
How do I get the best shave?
Skin adaptation period
Your first shaves may not bring you the result you expect and your skin may even become slightly irritated. This is normal. Your skin and beard need time to adapt to any new shaving system. To allow your skin to adapt to this new appliance, we advise you to shave regularly (at least 3 times a week) and exclusively with this shaver for a period of 3 weeks.
- For the best results on skin comfort, pre-trim your beard if you have not shaved for 3 days or longer.
- Select your personal comfort setting
1. Switch on the shaver.
2. Move the shaving heads over your skin in circular movements to catch all hairs growing in different directions. Make sure each shaving head is fully in contact with the skin. Exert gentle pressure for a close, comfortable shave.
Note: Do not press too hard, this can cause skin irritation.
3. Switch off and clean the shaver after each use. The display lights up for a few seconds to show the remaining battery charge.
For a more comfortable shave, you can also use this shaver on a wet face with shaving foam or shaving gel.
1. Apply some water to your skin.
2. Apply shaving foam or shaving gel to your skin.
3. Rinse the shaving unit under the tap to ensure that the shaving unit glides smoothly over your skin.
4. Switch on the shaver.
5. Move the shaving heads over your skin in circular movements to catch all hairs growing in different directions. Make sure each shaving head is fully in contact with the skin. Exert gentle pressure for a close, comfortable shave.
Note: Do not press too hard, this can cause skin irritation.
Note: Rinse the shaving unit regularly to ensure that it continues to glide smoothly over your skin.
6. Dry your face.
7. Switch off the shaver and clean it after each use.
Note: Make sure that you rinse all foam or shaving gel off the shaver.
How long does it take to charge my shaver?
Charging times vary across the ranges. Models with Qi charging pad need 3 hours for a full charge, whereas the regular inlet charging requires 1 hour.
How many shaves can I get out of 1 full charge?
The run time of a fully charged S9000 Prestige shaver is 60min. This is enough for approx. 20 shaves.
Can I use the shaver under the shower?
Philips Norelco S9000 Prestige shavers are waterproof. You decide what kind of shave you like: dry, with gel or foam and even under the shower.
How do I clean my shaver?
Clean the shaver easily and thoroughly under the tap, thanks to the specially designed inner chamber. Simply open the shaving head and rinse both sides under running water, to get it perfectly clean.
How often should I replace my shaver head?
For maximum shaving performance, we advise you to replace the shaving heads every two years. Replace damaged shaving heads immediately.
The replacement reminder indicates that the shaving heads need to be replaced. The shaving unit symbol lights up continuously, the arrows flash white and you hear a beep when you switch off the shaver.
After replacing the shaving heads, you can reset the replacement reminder by pressing the on/off button for 7 seconds. Wait until you hear 3 beeps. If you do not reset the replacement reminder, the shaver resets automatically after 9 shaves.
How do I replace the shaver head?
Replacing the shaving heads
1. Switch off the shaver. Pull the shaving head holder off the bottom part of the shaving unit.
2. Discard the old shaving head holder and attach the new shaving head holder to the bottom part of the shaving unit (‘click’).
3. After replacing the shaving heads, you can reset the replacement reminder by pressing the on/off button for 7 seconds. Wait until your hear 3 beeps.
If you do not reset the replacement reminder, the shaver resets automatically after 9 shaves.
Compare Norelco Series 9000 Prestige with our other shavers
We want you to be satisfied with your Philips products, however, if after using your product you aren’t satisfied for whatever reason then we’re offering a money back guarantee on eligible Philips Shaving products.