1. Fully charge device on first use: Refer to battery indicator light.
2. Trim hairs, if needed. Ideal hair length is 3-4 mm. Though device can catch hairs as short as 0.5mm.
3. Stretch skin: With free hand, make sure hairs are standing upright.
4. Epilate: Move the device slowly against the direction of hair growth.
5. Cleanup: Epilator has an auto turnoff function to protect you. Run epilator under water.
6. After-care for skin: Apply moisturizing cream after epilation to relax your skin. Help prevent ingrown hairs by regularly using an exfoliating sponge or cream in the following weeks.