It is possible to save songs from CDs onto your Philips MP3 player by using applications like Musicmatch Jukebox or Windows Media Player. See below for more details:
How to copy songs from my CDs to my Philips MP3 player?
Published on 2017-02-28
For Windows Media player follow this procedure
- Insert your CD into the CD drive
- On the File menu, point to CDs and Devices, point to Rip Audio CD, and then click the CD drive that contains the audio CD you want to rip. The rip feature is displayed and all tracks are selected to be ripped if you have not previously ripped them from the CD.
- If there are any tracks that you do not want to rip, clear the check box next to them
- You can select the check box at the top of the list to clear or select the checked boxes next to all tracks
- Click the Rip Music button