Article Published Date : 2017-07-12
How to clean my Philips in-ear headphones?
Published on 2017-07-12
For connection socket, charging socket, connector, controls and microphone (if any):
- Wipe it with damp soft cloth
For the earplug:
- Wipe it with soft cloth
- Gently wash it under running tap water. Then gently shake off the water and air-dry.
To avoid damage or malfunction of the product:
- Any connection socket, charging socket, connector, controls and microphone (if any) shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasives
- Do not immerse the product into water
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.