Article Published Date : 2017-03-01
How to update the firmware of my Philips GoGear player?
Updated on 2017-03-01
- Make sure that your computer is online and connecting to the Internet. Connect your GoGear player to the computer.
- Launch the Firmware Manager at Start->Programs-> Philips Firmware Manager on your PC.
- A dialogue box will pop up; click Start to proceed with the upgrading of the firmware (Please do not disconnect the player during the upgrading process as this interruption may damage the firmware!) .
- Follow all on-screen instructions and click Finish at the end to complete the firmware upgrade.
- The Firmware Manager will close automatically.
- Close all opened application and then safely remove your GoGearplayer by clicking on the EJECT HARDWARE icon in your task tray bar.
- When prompted, “The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system”, click OK and unplug your GoGear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.