My Philips Pasta Maker is leaking water
Updated on 2022-03-22
If your Philips Pasta Maker shows leakage of water or other poured liquid, please read our troubleshooting advice below to solve this.
The liquid is filled directly into the mixing chamber
- The water/liquid shall only be filled slowly via the holes of the lid while the Pasta Maker is kneading.
Important: Do not pour liquid directly into the mixing chamber. Do not pour the liquid before the Pasta Maker starts running.
Follow the steps as indicated in the user manual:
1. Pour the flour into the mixing chamber.
2. Attach the lid onto the mixing chamber.
3. Start the mixing process.
4. After the mixing starts, slowly pour in the liquid along the entire length of the slot of the lid into the mixing chamber.
The liquid is poured too fast
- The liquid should be poured slowly and evenly spread via the whole length of the opening holes of the lid while the Pasta Maker is kneading.
Did these steps not solve the issue? Please contact us for further assistance.