When you make a DVI-HDMI connection you have to make a separate audio connection, since DVI does not support audio.
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
- Switch the external device and the TV off.
- Connect the DVI-to-HDMI adapter from the ‘DVI’ connection of the external device to the ‘HDMI’ connection of the TV.
- Connect the audio cable from the ‘AUDIO OUT' connection of the external device to the ‘AUDIO IN: LEFT/RIGHT’ connection at the rear of the TV.
- Switch the external device and the TV on.
- Press the [Source] button on the remote control repeatedly to select the ‘HDMI’ input to which the external device is connected and press the [OK] button to accept.