If you still have problems after consulting the User Manual and Video Tutorial, please follow the steps in the quick guide below:
- First, please make sure your Philips Music Center is turned on and connected to your home wireless network.
- Make sure the network music player is also turned on and connected to the same home wireless network.
- On the network music player, select “Media Library” from the Home Menu.
- A list of UPnP servers becomes available after a few seconds of searching. Select your Philips Music Center.
- Now you can browse through the media menu and pick your favorite music.