Your docking station only displays the time and date if it is on standby. Press the POWER button to switch the device to Standby.
You may not have configured the time and date settings
Proceed as follows:
- Press the POWER button to switch the device to Standby.
- Press and hold the TIME SET/ AUTO SCAN button on top of the device during two seconds.
- The digits that indicate the hour now start to blink.
- Use the TUNING +/- button to set the hour.
- Press the TIME SET/ AUTO SCAN button to confirm.
- Repeat steps 4-5 so set the minutes, year, month and day and to select the 12/24 hr. format.