Article Published Date : 2017-03-01
How to add music files into the WMP library?
Published on 2017-03-01
- Launch Windows Media Player.
- On the File menu, point to Add to Library, and then click By Searching Computer.
- Click Browse in the dialog box to point to the folder that you are keeping all your media files in your computer.
- Complete the information in the dialog box, and then click Search.
- Click Close after the search. All media files found will have been added in the media library.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.