Article Published Date : 2020-01-15
How to assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle
Learn how to correctly assemble the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle. Get the most out of your AirFree vent.
Make sure to clean and sterilize all parts before first use.
- Fill your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with milk
- When using prepared formula milk, make sure that the formula milk is fully dissolved to avoid blocking the AirFree vent
- Place the AirFree vent insert in the bottle
- Pull the nipple through the screw ring (wiggle the nipple upwards for easy assembly)
- Place the screw ring and nipple on top of the bottle with the AirFree vent
Expert tip: the icon on top of your AirFree vent will show you how to position the AirFree vent while feeding your little one (see image below).
Looking for information about a different product?
We accept the following payment methods: