Article Published Date : 2020-07-02
How do I descale my Philips Avent Bottle Warmer?
Keeping your Philips Avent Bottle Warmer clean is not only good for hygienic reasons, but also improves your bottle warmer's lifespan.
- You can use 60ml/2oz of white vinegar mixed with 120ml/4oz of cold water to descale your bottle warmer.
- Pour the solution into the bottle warmer.
- Switch on the bottle warmer and select the milk warming setting for contents under 180ml/6oz setting and let the appliance operate for 10 minutes.
- Leave the solution in the bottle warmer until all scale has dissolved.
- Pour away the solution and rinse the warmer with tap water. If you still see traces of scale after rinsing, repeat the descaling procedure.
: You can also use citric acid based descalers.Note
: Don't use any other types of descalers.
Search by product number.
We accept the following payment methods: