How to install the software of my Philips audio system?
Published on 2017-02-28
In order to install the correct driver software for the Wireless USB Adapter, please do the following:
- Open Windows Start Menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager.
- Select Other Devices and delete the USB WLAN device.
- Unplug the Wireless USB Adapter.
- Start the installation from the CD-ROM with the Wireless USB Adapter unplugged.
- You will be asked during the installation to plug the adapter in again.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.