How to install the software of my Philips audio system?
Published on 2017-02-28
In order to install the correct driver software for the Wireless USB Adapter, please do the following:
- Open Windows Start Menu -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Hardware -> Device Manager.
- Select Other Devices and delete the USB WLAN device.
- Unplug the Wireless USB Adapter.
- Start the installation from the CD-ROM with the Wireless USB Adapter unplugged.
- You will be asked during the installation to plug the adapter in again.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.