There is no sound from my Philips Streamium
Published on 2017-02-28
- The volume is too low. Adjust the volume to an audible level
- The MUTE function is active. Press the MUTE button on the remote control again to deactivate this function
- Check that the RCA cable is connected correctly
- Check that you have selected ‘Aux in’ as the source on the stereo system
- Check that the stereo system volume is adjusted correctly
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.