Cannot preset radio stations on my Philips player
Published on 2017-02-28
- Press and hold the MODE button for 1 second and release to switch between modes. Select and enter the tuner mode. (You should see an antenna icon display on the LCD.)
- Use the joypad UP, DOWN key to tune to your desired radio frequency and then press the right “…” key to enter the settings menu. Use the UP, DOWN arrow key on the joypad to select Preset Stn.
- Press OK again at the middle of the joy pad to confirm.
- Preset radio station number should be blinking on display.
- Press the right “…” key on the joypad to preset the desired preset radio station number.
- Press OK to confirm the selection.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.