Article Published Date : 2016-12-29
What is the function of the 'Scenea' feature in Home menu of Philips TV?
Published on 2016-12-29
The SCENEA feature enables you to display a photo/picture as TV wallpaper.
Before you can display a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Make sure that the location of your TV is set to HOME mode in the [Setup] > [TV settings] > [Preferences] > [Location] menu
- This TV does not support background music in Scenea mode
Follow these steps to display the photo/wallpaper:
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control to display the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Scenea] and press the [OK] button .
- The Scenea wallpaper will be displayed.
- For energy-efficient use, your TV will automatically set the SMART PICTURE mode to ENERGY SAVING when you use the Scenea feature.
- The TV will exit the Scenea mode when either of these events take place:
- When you press any button on the remote control
- If the TV detects another device
- A USB memory device is inserted
If you wish to set a photo as TV wallpaper:
- Before you perform this procedure, be sure that you have copied the picture (file size must not exceed 1MB) that you intend to use as wallpaper to a USB storage device
- The Scenea function only supports the use of images in the JPEG format
- The Scenea mode only allows the display of a selected picture and does not support the slideshow function
Follow these procedures to replace the wallpaper:
- Connect the USB memory device to the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- The USB content browser will be displayed.
- If the content browser is not displayed, press the [Menu] button and select the [Browse USB] from the home menu.
- Select a picture in the USB memory device and press the [OK] button to display the picture in full screen.
- Press the [Options] button to display the options menu.
- Select [Set as scenea] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- The TV exist the options menu automatically and display the selected Scenea picture.
- Press the [Menu] button to return to the home menu.
- Disconnect the USB memory device from the TV; otherwise the TV will display the pictures on the USB memory device rather than the selected Scenea picture.
- Turn on the Scenea feature from the home menu to display the new wallpaper.
- The picture will be displayed for 240 minutes before the TV will go into standby mode unless the sleep timer is switched on.
NOTE: If you perform a factory reset from the menu, the wallpaper will be reset to the default picture (a butterfly).
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.