How to connect a video recorder and set-top box to my Philips TV using a coaxial cable?
- Unplug the TV and accessory devices before you make any connection.
- Connect the open end of the round coaxial cable (1) to the set-top box input on the back of the set-top box.
- Use a second round coaxial cable (2), connect one end to the set-top box output on the back of the set-top box and the other end to the antenna input on the back of the video recorder.
- Use a third round coaxial cable (3), connect one end to the antenna output on the back of the video recorder and the other end to the antenna input on the back of the TV.
- Turn on the accessory devices, if applicable, set the output channel to CH3 or 4.
- Turn on the TV and tune to the same channel as the accessory devices.
- Change the channels at the set-top box to view the program.